Ghosts Of The Republic - After

Well, I managed to stay up for the show, even though my brain was a bit frazzled by that time in the morning! I first want to thank Ghostdawg and Paranoid for the opportunity: Thank you brothers, I hope we can do it again some time.

It was a lot of fun and I'm glad we got to touch on quite a few subjects... CCTV cameras, 7/7, The Ripple effect and the case of "Muad'Dib", 9/11, The EU, Northern Ireland, The NWO, The Economy, the power structure of the world and of course my music. Plug = "Brent Lee Regan - Apis Mellifera - Download for free"

I do have to correct one error that I made though... The producer of 7/7 Ripple Effect's name is John Hill (not Mack), and he is an English citizen living in Ireland (not Scotland). He is definately still a loon though... It amazes me how John Hill (Muad'Dib) and David Shayler both got the Messiah complex. Even to a certain extent David Icke... Can anyone say MK-Ultra? I can... and I can say that there's only one Messiah. (I want Messhiach now!)

Anyway... that's another discussion! Check the show out HERE. You can stream it or download the podcast, up to you. And be sure to add them on MySpace and check out all the artists who have been past guests!

honey:b out... Shalom!

Comments